It’s summer and it’s hot as HELL. Drink this to cool you down. Add alcohol if you’re smart.
Easy Raspberry Lemonade
Recipe from babble.com
- 3/4 – 1 cup sugar (depending on how sweet you like your lemonade)
- 1 cup water
- 8 oz or 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 11 cups or enough water to fill 2 quart pitcher
- Combine sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and stir in sugar to dissolve. Let cool
- Add lemon juice, sugar water and raspberries to blender. Blend on high
- Stir using a fine mesh stainer and add to a 2 quart pitcher. Finish filling with water and stir to combine.