A cool mix of of oddly paired kiwi & banana, with a HOT zap of cayenne pepper and crunchy cashews. It’s better than it sounds, I promise you that. This is the best salad you’ll have all summer!
Banana Kiwi Salad
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 4 kiwis, chopped
- 2 firm yellow bananas, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews, toasted
Whisk together lime juice, olive oil, shallots, vinegar, sea salt, cayenne pepper, and honey. Add kiwi, banana, peppers and mint, and toss to combine. Sprinkle with chopped cashews.